The Nerd Herd gathers this time to talk tech. No, this is not the one millionth review of the iPad. In this episode the boys go old school when V.92 was king, and if you didn’t have flood control enabled, you were Nuked. Think Geek as the Nerdcore fills your RAM along with descriptions of Al, RaYzor and POMP’s first CPUs. So get out your tape drive and press play, to load this SCSI program into your memory.
- Ed Roberts (computer engineer)
- Collection of Uncommon Commodore Computers
- Pro Audio – Sean, We Were Uncool
- Dr. Awkward – Geekquilibrium
- Futuristic Sex Robotz – Welcome To The Internet
- Fatal Exception
“Hate the Radio, Change the Radio, Make better Radio.”